- Permanent, full time role
- Ideal development opportunity to broaden current fundraising experience
- Varied role with a focus on developing strong relationships with our supporters
- Market competitive salary package
- Tax effective PBI salary packaging benefits
- Based in Western Sydney at Glendenning
About the role:
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established not for profit organisation. Reporting to the Fundraising & Marketing Manager, this is a newly created position that will allow the successful candidate to work as part of a friendly and innovative team environment to support the current individual giving program whilst also being part of an exciting launch of a new regular giving program.
- Assist with the planning and execution of direct mail, campaigns, appeals, and events across a variety of channels
- Assist development and execution of regular giving programs – face to face, telemarketing, digital, direct marketing appeals
- Support the individual donor journey, including retention, upgrade and reactivation
- Assist with the collection of case studies and coordination of story gathering for the purposes of soliciting donations from individuals.
- Liaise the Donor Relations team with the roll out of projects and data management
- Collaborate with the internal and national Fundraising & Marketing teams to deliver and implement donor communication plans and strategies across multi-channel campaigns
- Liaise with external agency relationships for strategy, designers, copywriters and printers to ensure deadlines are met and work delivered is in-line with brief
- Provide reporting and analysis of campaign performance and appeals reporting
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience of Fundraising and Marketing within the NFP Industry or Direct Marketing
- Excellent attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- An analytical mindset
- An energetic and self-driven personality who can collaborate as part of a team
- Outstanding Stakeholder Relationship skills
- Experience using CRM Salesforce is favourable
- Car and drivers licence
For the successful candidate, this role will present challenges, opportunities and experiences that will provide immense satisfaction both professionally and personally. You’ll be rewarded with a friendly and professional flexible work environment, competitive salary, salary sacrifice options and regular social activities.
Foodbank is the largest hunger relief organisation in Australia who, with the help of the food industry and the public, has the scale and capacity to address our country’s hunger crisis. Foodbank restores hope to people who are struggling by rescuing and sourcing food and groceries from farmers, manufacturers and retailers and distributing them to front line charities around the country to pass on to those in need.