Charidy is looking to Hire an Account Manager in Sydney to meet growing demand. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and vibrant young startup that has exciting prospects ahead.
We are looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our clients. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Highly motivated
- Proven ability to work autonomously
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in the non profit industry
- Experience in account management / customer relations role
- A Marketing / Communications background
For more information and to apply for the role, please send your CV through to [email protected]